This RF Bridge 433 can convert most of the 433.92MHz RF Remotes into WiFi wireless. By adding the RF wireless Bridge to iOS/Android App eWeLink WiFi wirelessly, You can add up to four RM433 RF or alarms, also add them together (max. 4 devices). One remote controller can learn 4 devices, which means 16 devices supporting 433 MHz frequency can be added on the app through WiFi/2/3/4G network.
It can be used for most of the 433.92MHz RF Remote controlled products, like RF controlled switch, RF controlled socket, RF controlled bulb, RF controlled door opener, etc. You can set totally 8 schedule/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off the RF controlled products.
Even more exciting is that it will work with the 433.92MHz door magnetic sensor, 433.92MHz human body IR sensor, and more other 433.92MHz sensors to realize security alarm, and allowing you to DIY smart scenes. Note that the alarm push only comes in the owner’s account, those users being shared can’t view the alarm push.
- The receiving supports fixed code 433.92 frequency, like PT2260, PT2262, PT2264, EV1527, etc.
- The product doesn’t support to learn rolling code and dynamic code
- You can’t see device status changes in the App.
What’s new on Android & iOS 2.5.0 and higher versions?
- Scheduled/countdown timers are supported.
- iOS App supports to add this product.
- 433MHz RF curtain switch and RF alarm are supported.
Specifications for RF Bridge 433:
- Power Supply: USB 5V
- Wireless Standard: WiFi 802.11b/g/n, 433.92MHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Product Dimensions: 62*62*20 (mm)
Convert 433MHz RF Remote to App via WiFi
Make 433MHz RF devices App remote controllable
Support to add max. four 433MHz RF Remote/Curtain Switch/Alarm
Support to control up to sixteen 433MHz RF devices
Support totally 8 schedules/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off 433MHz RF controlled devices
Receive alarm push message from 433MHz PIR sensor, door & window alarm sensor
Control 433MHz RF devices over Wi-Fi or mobile network
Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
There are no reviews yet.